On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 11:16 PM, bob_brigante <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
wrote:
> http://snipurl.com/ca3pq  [www_zwire_com]
>
> Fairfield Ledger article on bust

North of Chico, eh?  Herb Caen, who wrote *Don't Call it Frisco* and was a
long time writer for the San Francisco Chronicle wrote a trip report on
Chico.  I read it years ago when I was in SF.  He said that Chico is the
kind of town where they sell Velveta Cheese in the gourmet food section of
the supermarket.  He said he went into an Italian Restaurant and ordered
pasta.  He asked if he could have it cooked al dente. The waitress came back
and told him that she could only offer it with tomato sauce or alfredo.

One of the "boys" is 29.  Either he was held back some grades or he's not
that recent a graduate of the Maharishi School.

Well, at least they kept their loot in a safe.  Honor amongst...

Hash oil.  Probably to sell to Amrita, if they are still in Fairfield, eh?