Very interesting - never realized his fame! It must be something golf
affectionados know or Aussies? An ausssie email friend sent an email
last nite on home are now houses or ATM machines with a Norman Ship
attachment story.

            Greg Norman is Australia's Tiger Woods.  Greg can get hundreds of

thousands of dollars just for showing up at a tournament, and he gets

all kinds of advertising deals from equipment manufacturers, payments

from folks who want to be in his foursome, etc.

Tiger Woods gets 2 - 3 million just to show up -- he appears in

several overseas contests per year.

Greg is not quite a Tiger, but he's the most tigerish of most of the

golfers out there -- he really has marketed himself well.

A bad day for Greg?  He was about to win the Masters and hit his ball

into a wad of greenery -- the ball entering the bushes right on camera

and merely a few feet off the green.  After MANY people looked for it,

it had to be declared a lost ball, and Greg came in third.  He only

got hundreds of thousands of dollars for that placement, and I'm sure

he cried all the way to the bank.

Edg

--- In FairfieldLife@ yahoogroups. com, Arhata Osho

<arhatafreespeech@ ...> wrote:

> Golf is this profitable!?  Is Norman an example of Bernie Madoff

> with a different shirt?

> Eye popping read!

> Arhata

> Greg Norman - LGP GroupHis ship has sailed: Greg Norman sold Aussie

Rules, his 228-foot yacht, ... Greg Norman has sold his yacht for Some

Ungodly  Amount of Money, and Tiger Woods ...

> www.lgpgroup. com/GregNorman. html - 36k - Cached - Similar pages -

Image results for Greg norman's yacht - Report imagesReport the

following images as offensive. Confirm CancelThank you for the

feedback.

>      Greg Norman YachtGreg Norman Yacht. ... Norman commissioned the

228ft yacht "Aussie Rules", ... Luxury motor yacht NOMAD (ex Floridian

and Aussie Rules) underwent a refit in ..