Hey, if the depression really tanks the economy, China will be holding
our worthless bonds when we rev up the mint's printing presses.

And I'm okay with an across the board devaluation of our currency --
call it a flat tax!  It seems to be an equal opportunity menace for
all....democratic, see?

The Fed is, like, the true embodiment of the Illuminati, eh?

Edg