Not that anyone gives a shit about me. I always felt special being
the only

person from LA in my class. I guess I had some sort of teen messiah angst.

That and a head full of bad acid trips. Read in if you care.

> Lost all three MIU yearbooks  - '81, 82', and '83 - after I entrusted an

> ex-spouse to hold

> them (and a full bookcase of other books) for safe-keeping.

> Thanks for the link, Cameron !   I'm having a blast reviewing those heady

> years again !

I started in 83. For some reason they didn't include my first year class..

Which was the biggest ever. We got a hardcover 84, a combined softcover

85-86, and no 87. My class stirred up some shit. But no surprise considering

we thought we were a real college campus. I believe we literally drove some

people crazy. Orsatti? I'm in the 85-86 yearbook in literature and the black

girl on the same page was my first love.  But by then we were broken up. MIU

to me is still mainly her. And my sTHP stint. I guess studying literature

was fun but not valuable.

God, I loved my class. Especially first year. Then later I became friends

with the year after me as for some reason I simply had no friends amongst my

peers any more. Actually it's because I joined student THP for a years and a

half so I guess I got desynchronized. I liked this couple Nynka and Eric,

this red head Rhonda, and her boyfriend. He eventually became my best

friend. I was a mean bastard for stealing her from him.But it was her choice

so what could I do? She meant everything to me at the end there. My single

favorite person at MIU was named Laura Smith. She had a brother Mike. She

and I blew it by trying to have sex on top of our friendship.  I'm willing

to forgive and forget. She just always made me feel good. Too few people

like that.

When original THP and MD left in 86 all the great vibes left with them and

never came back. We student THP didn't crank out the vibes, I found, so I

stopped feeling like doing 2 hour programs. 87 was the second worst year of

my life. Graduation, moved home for a year and did extra work, had to get

away from LA again. Went to New Orleans.

I'm surprised at the low turnout of alumni here.