On Mar 7, 2009, at 10:30 AM, I am the eternal wrote:

On Sat, Mar 7, 2009 at 9:56 AM, Rick Archer <r...@searchsummit.com> wrote:
From a friend:

Asher Ferguson, one of our young Purusha and this past year's MUM
Valedictorian, is now working with Bevan in India. He created a delightful
slideshow of the rising complex at the Brahmasthan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMFUIIag6To

Rick, that was fantastic!  Gosh, I haven't listen to Movemtentspeak in
a few months an forgot that everybody has to speak with that peculiar
cadence of Maharishi.

You watched the whole thing? I couldn't get past the first
minute.

Delightful, Rick, according to your friend?
Oh, my.

Hmm.  So we don't have 4K, 8K, 16K pundits doing program together at
the Brahmasthan.  I was lied to.  How could someone lie to me?