--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradh...@...> wrote:
<snip>
> I actually found her tales of being a back-stage
> groupie much more interesting--even though I
> actually expected to see some more bad poetry
> from Raunchy. Of course I'll never look at William
> Duvane

(Devane)

> the same knowing he had performed oral sex on Judy.

Actually Billy never tried to get into my pants,
unlike several other members of the crew. He was
happily married (still is) with two kids and got
razzed a lot because he'd always leave the bar
early to go home.

But he wouldn't have had any luck if he had tried
to get into my pants. You wouldn't have recognized
him. He was incredibly slovenly, actually physically
dirty, wore filthy, torn clothes, always needed a
shave and a haircut. He was an aspiring playwright
at the time, not so much interested in acting, and
he was doing a kind of starving-artist shtick.

The idea that he would one day turn into a handsome,
sexy, elegant hunk that women drooled over would
have given everyone who knew him a fit of the
giggles back then. But despite his appearance and
bad language, he was a shirt-off-the-back kinda guy
(the rips therein notwithstanding), and we all loved
him. Very funny dude, too, extremely bright.