On Mar 8, 2009, at 2:00 PM, I am the eternal wrote:

On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 12:54 PM, Vaj <vajradh...@earthlink.net> wrote:

What these buildings actually look like to me are motels. Cheap motels
of poured concrete with one window and an Indian-styled facade.

And these cheap motel like building differ from the modular buildings
brought into VC in what way?  That the ones in VC are designed for the
definite 4 seasons of Iowa?  That there's a lot more land in VC versus
the intended number of pundits?  OK, what else?

I was struck on the BBC meditation video, where they go to Maharishi Vedic City (as they called it) of not only how obviously whacky some of the people seemed and how vata-deranged the Johnsons seemed but how disorganized the place looked just driving around. (The Johnson's seemed like Nazi's trying to be polite to the Jew who showed up at the Fuerher's birthday party) For an org that prides itself on it's "self- organizing power" it looked like a place I would not want to live. It certainly didn't look at all like the neat mandalic pictures one saw before it was built.