--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" rick@ wrote:
>

> > Your analysis is correct. The americans had their chance. Much of
the
> > writings on FFL shows that they wasted this historic chance; that
wide open
> > door provided by His Holiness and a few very advanced american souls
for
> > that country.
> >
> > Rather, out of immaturity and foolishness the majority chose to
close that
> > door so generously provided by Maharishi and the Masters.
> > Never underestimate the Hillbilly-effect !
> >
> > Nature is very, very patient. But She is not forever patient with
stupidity.

> > "The Movement belongs to those who move"
> > - Maharishi
> >
> > So Nabby, you're from Sweden or some Scandinavian country, right?
What has
> > the TM movement in your country done that's so much better than what
the US
> > movement has done?
>
> That is a very good question Rick. To answer this I would say that the
scandinavian countries did less than the americans did. Much less. At
least in terms of building up India or bringing the Knowledge to all
corners of the earth or usher in the Age of Enlightenment.

> Who invited Him into their homes in 1956 ? The americans did. Who
started research on consciousness and TM; the americans did.

> Idealistic, bright and dynamic Americans, souls applying for
Discipleship and Initiation into the knowledge of the Masters of Wiwsdom
did everything they possibly could do when the Scandinavians souls, with
a few excemptions, simply were onlookers.

> Compared to Americans, many now solidly on the path to further
Initiations, the Scandinavians did shamefully little. Many there missed
this rare carmic opportunity.

asked about His impression of these countries and He said:
> "Norway is Sattva, Sweden Rajas and Denmark Tamas."
>
> My rant about America and americans versus the TMO must be seen in
this light: The Americans where the first in the West to acknowledge His
world-transforming teaching and His mission in creating The Age of
Enlightenment for all to enjoy.

> In many ways they are the "chosen people" who, in the eternal Akasha
Chronicles will be remembered for their role in transforming this earth
into Heaven.

> In that country, The United States of America, Maharishi found those
few, evolved, ready souls He needed to bring the blessings of
Brahmananda Saraswathi to the whole world.

> For this the Americans are forever blessed and their role firmly
recorded in the eternal Akasha Chronicles.

> If I left a different impression about this theme, I am very sorry.

Nab, you are a very funny guy. That's a  'compliment' with an awful lot
of backhand in it.....
There's just no response to this stuff...

JohnY