On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 10:13 PM, Rick Archer <r...@searchsummit.com> wrote:

> Chris is also a very cool guy, having brought some great rock bands to town
> and having stood up to Bevan when the latter tried to get him to fire an
> employee who happened to be an Amma devotee.

Oh yes.  I wondered whatever happened to her.  She was an excellent
head of housekeeping.  I was of course blown away when she told me
that she had gone over to the Dark Side.

Chris has this developer image of VC where in every direction there's
Temple to the Holy Tradtion, expat Indians thronging to tour, shops,
flats and houses all around him.  He sees MUM soon not much of
anything.  But as I've relayed before. my suite for half a year
abutted the lobby and was diagonal to Chris' office.  I could hear
during the hours long con calls Maharish playing Chris against MUM.
Maharishi knew how to trade them rugs.