--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , Bhairitu <noozg...@...> wrote:

> Seems like Dickie was sending out US military to kill off people he
felt
> were enemies of the state."  See, we were living in a dictatorship the
> last 8 years:
>
> Investigative reporter Seymour Hersh dropped a bombshell on Tuesday
when
> he told an audience at the University of Minnesota that the military
was
> running an "executive assassination ring" throughout the Bush years
> which reported directly to former Vice President Dick Cheney.
> More here:

http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Hersh_US_has_been_running_executive_0311.h\
tml
<http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Hersh_US_has_been_running_executive_0311.\
html>

Benizir Bhutto - murdered -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Benazir_Bhutto
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Benazir_Bhutto>

Michael Connell: GOP consultant killed in plane crash was warned of
sabotage:
http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Killed_GOP_pilot_suspected_plane_had_1222.\
html
<http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Killed_GOP_pilot_suspected_plane_had_1222\
.html>

DC Madam: "They will make it look like suicide" Two high profile
escorts, going to go public with evidence, "commit suicide"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzvrgQ5hOM4&feature=related
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzvrgQ5hOM4&feature=related>

Anthrax Gevernment Scientist Bruce Ivins "Commits Suicide":
http://www.newser.com/story/33915/anthrax-case-scientist-commits-suicide\
.html
<http://www.newser.com/story/33915/anthrax-case-scientist-commits-suicid\
e.html>

"There is very good reason to believe that Raymond Lemme (who was barely
mentioned by our corporate news media, if mentioned at all) had
information shortly before his death, in July 2003, in a Valdosta,
Georgia motel room, that could have blown open the plans of George W.
Bush and his handlers to "win" the 2004 Presidential election"
http://journals.democraticunderground.com/Time%20for%20change/402
<http://journals.democraticunderground.com/Time%20for%20change/402>

Dr David Kelly, a defence ministry biologist and former UN arms
inspector - "committs suicide"
http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2003/07/20/1058639648013.html
<http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2003/07/20/1058639648013.html>

Osama Bin Laden killed by Omar Sheikh???" -reported by Benazir Bhutto to
have been murdered: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnychOXj9Tg
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnychOXj9Tg>

"Former Pakistani President, Pervez Musharraf, in his book In the Line
of Fire stated that Sheikh was originally recruited by British
intelligence agency, MI6, while studying at the London School of
Economics. He alleges Omar Sheikh was sent to the Balkans by MI6 to
engage in jihadi operations. Musharraf later went on to state, "At some
point, he probably became a rogue or double agent".[7]"
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,20476793-601,00.html
<http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,20476793-601,00.html\

Daniel Pearl???

OffWorld