Actually there are two reasons, one is that it has Religious connotations with
Hinduism and we don't want that do we!  And the other, is that it is a very
high state of development and few meditators (of any discipline) ever
experience it. Why even mention it, TM is Yoga-lite for modernity anyway, and
that's good.

That being said, I think it was deplorable that he left without giving a clear
teaching and understanding of these fundamental principles, and to think TM
could be considered a complete Vedic system, unreal!  OK granted, they may call
them something different like nadis or whatnot, but come on we all know what
they are, chickens!  :-)

PS. It forces TM'ers to look else where for answers, like Sri Sri anybody?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uofjzGoR8JA