--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , "Samadhi Is Much Closer Than
You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer.  Who'd've Thunk It?"
<dharmamit...@...> wrote:

> Nothing more than a thin veneer separates any entity from another in
this
> vast Universe. As we develop rapport, respect & acceptance of each
other the
> ubiquity of love that precedes and sustains us rings true in our
conscious
> awareness, even with animals.
>
> Those who practice yoga already, meditate on the singularity of the
> Universe, and relinquish all physical, material, psychic and social
> selfishness and tribalism already know this and act accordingly.  The
pimps
> and whores of himsa are the anti-thesis of this truth and have no
business
> in leadership of anyone.  Bring their rule to an end, today.

When was the last time you ate an animal? Please be specific.Date. Type
of animal -- mammal, fish, insect, bird, etc? Male or female animal?
Farm or wild?

OffWorld

  • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?
    • ... off_world_beings