do.rflex wrote:
> Today John "Ass-Rocket" Hinderaker at Powerline...

Yeah, that 'Ass-Rocket" Hindraker at Powerline!

"All of Europe, which has nationalized health care
already, is also experiencing the current economic
crisis. Why does Obama believe that bringing national
health care here will in any way save us a similar
economic crisis in the future? He keeps repeating
that only if we get health care costs under control
will we have `real' prosperity, but the countries
that have already `tackled' this problem in the
past were not spared their own economic meltdowns."

Read more:

'A Question I Wish Someone Asked Tonight'
Posted by Jonah Goldber
The Corner, Tuesday, March 24, 2009
http://tinyurl.com/ddo3dk