--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <lengli...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "geezerfreak" <geezerfreak@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, ruthsimplicity <no_reply@> wrote:

> > > I agree.  Or maybe I am getting old. ;)
> > >
> > > The clips I saw did not have the best sound quality so I can't speak to
> > > the voices.
> > >
> > > Mike Love still makes my want to gag though. Too smarmy.
> > >

> > There are many, MANY stories of "Love's" smarminess. He used his so-called
> > spritituality to get laid with as many TMing women as he could get hold of.
>
> Sounds like a typical rock star.
>

> > Hmmm, that reminds me of some others. Bevan of course, not to mention MMY!
> >

> So Bevan and MMY both are known to sleep with hundreds, if not thousands,
> of women, and have them line up outside their dressing room by the dozens so
> they can pick their favorites for the night?

Those are your words Lawson, not mine. Hundreds? I doubt it. In MMY's case I
would say the more accurate estimate would be 10 or 12. Hagelin? I have no idea
other than the anecdotal evidence that has been reported many times here.

Clearly, you don't like the message so you inflate it to absurd levels to
better dismiss the thought. That's fine I suppose.