On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 8:14 PM, min.pige <min.p...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> You've heard all the gloom and doom about this recession. Now here's
>> some good news: the economic recovery could happen much sooner—and be
>> much stronger—than anyone thought possible.
>>

> thanks for posting this, i really need to hear some good economic news.  this
> economy is really stressing me out like nothing else before, i can just
> barely keep myself afloat and it hurts!

You are indeed welcome.  Now anyone have any idea where those
trillions of dollars will go?  Unlikely they'll be pulled out of
circulation so they'll want to inflate something.  That's the way of
greed.  Since I've seen this twice before in a decade and called the
housing/mortgage boom right (though I pulled out of housing stocks way
to soon), I'm going to go where the money goes and pull out quick.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: