<snip>
> By *refusing* to take it, and answer every question,
> you certify your status as a complete wuss and as a
> despicable coward. That means you, Judy.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!

Yeah, whoo-hoo, I'm like, man, shivering in my
shoes in fear of being "certified" a coward by
Barry.

Good *grief*, talk about yer exaggerated sense
of self-importance.

For the record, as a matter of principle, I
don't respond to questions or make statements
under threat of being "certified" as a Bad
Person if I decline.

I think, in fact, that responding under such
circumstances is the coward's choice. And of
course the threat is a very much a coward's
threat.