Judy , Ive seen many of this guy's videos on You Tube, they are good. I just
came from the beach today, bird watching. Saw two adult Peregrines a Merlin and
a first for me, a Golden Eagle, very rare down here. Thanks for thw web site.

--- On Sat, 4/11/09, authfriend <jst...@panix.com> wrote:

From: authfriend <jst...@panix.com>
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Hawk Cam
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, April 11, 2009, 1:22 AM

--- In FairfieldLife@ yahoogroups. com, Mike Dixon &lt;mdixon.6569@ ...> wrote:

> Hey Marek, thanks for the hawk cam! I like to watch
> the variuos hawking and falconry videos on you tube.
> I hadn't seen the one you sent before.

Mike, the falconer in the video has a Web site:

http://cemai. mejorforo. net

It's in Spanish, unfortunately. But click Videos on
the menu underneath the photo for more of his videos.
They seem to all be YouTube videos, though, so you've
probably seen them. But do take a look at his Galeria
(photos) as well. He apparently participates in
historical recreations at festivals with his hawks
(which seem to be mostly eagles). There's a bunch of
close-up shots of him *en costume* holding his gorgeous
birds.

I sent the flight video to my sister, who's a real
hawk nut. She says she thinks it's a golden eagle,
but she isn't sure. What do you say?