  From: pranamoocher
  To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 6:02 PM
  Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Brasil Law and Brasil Love

  You need help alright- help to stop posting insane messages and asking others
to bail yourself out.

  --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Louis McKenzie <ltm...@...> wrote:

  > Jai Guru Dev
  >
  > In case you have wondered where went Louis........
  >
  > In 2004 I had a reconnect with a woman.  I spoke to her by phone for a
friend who found her on an internet dating site.   I advised my friend that it
was better that I not talk to this woman again, but as it was in the time of
Carnival 2004 and everything closes in Brasil during Carnival, he insisted that
I give her a call.  I did.  When he came to Brasil she was two months
pregnant...

  > Today after living together for 4 years I live in a town called Sorocaba
where my son lives with his mother, her mother, his uncle, his wife and my
son´s sister.  The grandmother is a woman in her 60´s illiterate as far as
education goes, yet very viscious as life goes.   I louis thomas Mckenzie was
not trained at MIU, UCSD or COLUMBIA or NYU or New Seminary in how to deal with
a person like this.   A mother pimp she lived off money given to her from three
daughters that she assisted in becoming prostitutes.  A woman who with her
husband took all of their ten children out of school by the age of 10, or after
the 4th grade.

  > In Brasil they use all kinds of natural law manipulatives in order to
effect the desired result. In 2007 Maria A was told that if I recieved an
investment in my company in Brasil her daughter would go to jail.   She was
told this by a woman who channels gypsies and other devil spirits and is
specialized in doing harm to people for money.   They decided to do everything
and anything they could to break up my family and make sure that I did not
receive my funding. (This is no longer hypothesis it has been verified and is
now fact)

  > By the end of 2007 we could not receive any money via western union in our
names in Brasil.   From 2008 January to June we received a total of 1500 usd,
compared to the year before in which we recieved 15000 in the same period.   In
July of 2008 we had to move to Sorocaba because we lost our apt in Sao Paulo.
one week after arriving I was asked to please leave the apt of my mother in law
because her daughter who paid her rent did not want me there.

  > I took a hotel room.   Since that day the strangeness just got stranger and
stranger until today, I am an american with a brazilian born child who is bound
by brazilian law which says that no matter how bad the living situation is the
child belongs with the mother.

  > The law says that even no matter what if the mother or father does not sign
an agreement to allow it is not possible to leave the country with the child.
So in order for me to come back to the US and get a job I would have to abandon
my child.   I have refused to do so.  I have had things happen like hotels
asking ne to leave after paying 11,000 reais = 5000 usd while trying to arrange
a new credit card.   The person who was willing to assist me was hit by a truck
returning home to send the card info.

  > I had to spend some time sleeping in a plaza.   Between the financial
crisis and other things my funds have been severly delayed.   I am now in a
situation where I live in a garage.   Share a very small space with a nother
guy, I sleep on the floor.   Seems I have been unaable to recieve even 10 cents
from the US lately.

  > Recently it seems I may be getting closer to breaking this thing with this
gypsy but I am still suffering.

  > I know there are some people who do not like it when people write about
personal situations but all I can say is that the guy who was on television
regarding his 4 year old son I know that story because I am living it.   I NEED
HELP......