--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, scienceofabundance <no_re...@...> wrote:

> Sparaig: I am quoting him...I cannot read his mind.
>
> Science

Well, in the context of everything else, where he emphasized the importance
of an organization to "preserve the purity of the teaching," it seems obvious to
me that he wasn't ranking independent TM teachers and those sponsored by
the TMO as being the same. He was satisified if someone going to an independent
teacher was getting the TM program, even if it wasn't called that, but it seems
obvious he wasn't saying "who needs the TMO these days?"

It seems a bit disingenuous to assume that the weight of most of his previous
comments on "purity of the teaching" should be ignored simply because he
said he was satisfied if someone had gotten some benefit from TM outside the
TM organization.

Likewise, his caveat is that "they're [the student\ getting the same thing"
which
can only be guaranteed via a central licensing organization so to imply he
was suggesting the TMO was redundant or superfluous is also disingenuous,
IMHO.

L.