> > > So, geezer, were you on the PAC Pal
> > > Vedic Atom? Ever been to India? I
> > > didn't see your name on the list of
> > > TMO Teachers the last time I was in
> > > Fairfield. Just askin'.
> > >
> > Very curious about this list of tmo teachers that you imagine yourself
> > seeing in ffld willy.
> >
> > please tell us more about it.  where is it located and who showed it to
> > you. when?  in fact i dare you to make one factual statement about how the
> > capital operates there.
> >
> > wondering why you need to make stuff up about which you obviously know
> > nothing about
> >
> You beat me to the punch here boo. Yes, Tex, do tell us all about "the list".

Of course there is a list. For years, I've seen it at the Fairfield capitol
whenever I had to get my dome badge updated. I don't have access to the list,
but the folks putting the stickers of the badges sure do. Willytex wouldn't
have access to a list unless he renewed dome badges or worked in the course
office approving applications. Most of the folks doing that have always been
women.

When I was on the Vedic Atom, I worked in the course office at PAC Pal and
processed tons of applications for LA Sidhas applying for WPA's and the course
in India with Maharishi. We did not have a list. An unidentified male voice on
the phone calling from an undisclosed location (probably Livingston Manor) from
the "Council of Supreme Intelligence" had the list. They seemed to know all
about the applicants I processed so I assumed they had a list. Maybe it was
Willeytex I was talking to back then and I didn't even know it. How about it
Willeytex, was it you I sent cookies to? If you tell me what kind they were,
I'll believe it was really you that I flirted with on the phone all those many
years ago.