Bybee gave the green light, torture followed: Zubaydah was water-boarded at
least 83 times in August 2002...
Why so intense? Because they wanted a 'False Confession'.
They wanted him to lie to them about the supposed 'Saddam Connection'...
They were obsessed with 'The Saddam Show'...
So, we see, that they(many in the Bush administration...(including Ms.Condo
Ricaroni)
Perhaps they, were in some kind of homo-sexual type of Texas/Wyoming Torture to
Death blantantly evil embrace, to see:
Who Among Them could be the Bestest Spanish Conquistadors Inquisitors???(Vie
haft our ways..., Fraulein, veer AR yurt papers?)
NOt a Laughing matter, is it?
R.G.