On Apr 27, 2009, at 3:51 PM, sparaig wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradh...@...> wrote:

On Apr 27, 2009, at 11:11 AM, sparaig wrote:
[...]
Fred is quite happy with his "object referral/self referral" scale.
It seems to be
a decent predictor of several different things, all TM-theory related.

Where was this published? PDF?

http://www.totalbrain.ch/?page_id=42

Am I missing the paper? All I see is an abstract intended for (not presented during) a conference. If you've ever been to a scientific conference, they will often have a session just of posters of research. That's really not that remarkable. You get the title and the abstract published if you get to display--maybe some charts of pictures. It's no big deal--I don't consider that "publication".