--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <babajii...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "geezerfreak" <geezerfreak@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <babajii_99@> wrote:

> > > Sorry, the divorce is final...the money is gone...but it's not about
> > > money...
> > > Don't ya git it.
> > > It's not about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
> > > $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...
> > > It's about creating an atomosphere of love, or whatever you want to call
> > > it...
> > > People have the money.
> > > It's not about the money.
> > > Repeat after me: 'It's not about the money!'
> > > R.g.
> > >
> > Sorry man, can't do that. To the Shrivastava/Varma clan it IS about the
> > money and has been for quite some time. Allow yourself to consider this
> > Bob. Try it. I've tried it your way long ago.
> >
> > At the same time, I willingly admit that I don't KNOW without a shred of
> > doubt. And neither do you. But it's what I feel from everything I have seen
> > first hand and heard.
> >
> The Shiva/Varma clan had been doing this for longer than you or I.
> You cannot win against them.
> That money is their's, and you won't get it back...
> So, getting stuck on how to get the money back, will keep you trapped in that
> mode, and prevent you from doing anything else, constructive.
>
> Besides, it would be easier to get the money from someone like Bill
> Gates...as he is more of a 'Hippie'...
> R.G.

Robert, I get what you are saying but I do NOT want the money back. (I'm sure
there are people who do however.) No, that's not my point at all.

I think it is important for people to understand what has been going on
here.....many do not Robert. They may have their private suspicions but they
really do not get what this is all about and has been for quite some time.
Yes....besides money it's equally about power and ego. MMY could not have
possibly made that more obvious at the end could he? He asked for his followers
to build giant towers to his greatness for chrissakes!

Watch carefully over the next could of years. Let's see if the
Shrivastava/Varma clan really wants to keep shelling out for the Vlodrop crew.
THIS is where the action is going to be. I say they will not....that when the
Vlodrop gang stops bringing in more money than they cost they are
gonzo.....gone.