--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams" <willy...@...>
wrote:

> Rick Archer wrote:
> > People are entitled to use pseudonyms or
> > aliases on FFL. If you happen to figure out
> > the real name of someone using an alias,
> > please don't publish it.
> >
> Now, Rick, let's get this out in the open,
> once and for all - do NOT call me 'willytex'
> - my name is Richard J. Williams, not 'willy',
> not 'wee willy', not 'wanker', not 'dork'.
>
> But you can call me 'Dick', or you can call
> me 'Dickie', or you can call me 'Little Dick'.
>
> Really, I am not a 'Little Dick Head', I'm a
> 'Big Dick Head'. So, I don't mind what anyone
> calls me - as long as they call me, and send
> me cookies.
>
> I have all of your IP addresses, all your names
> and I'm turning them over to a CIA informant
> named 'geezer', who is a real 'dick'.

Actually Geezer works for me WillyTex. Has for years.  We have him thinking
he's working for the CIA but it's really the FBI. We've been having him
infiltrate the inner workings of the TM movement for many years since we are
seriously concerned about this group taking over every aspect of American life.
It appears to be on the brink of just such a take over.

We thank you for your political views Mr. WillyTex (you're a true patriot) but
we have long studied (through Mr. Geezer) your involment with this dangerous
religious group.

Sincerely,

J. Edgar Hoover Jr.