This is Barry's funniest post yet. And it will go
right over the heads of most here.

His *entire post* is one sweeping thought-stopper.

He has achieved 100 percent "self-reference."

You are to dismiss immediately any point of view,
Barry is telling you, that appears to conflict in
any way with the views of the TM critics, because
such points of view are obviously intended as
thought-stoppers.

Any evidence, for example, demonstrating that the
Dalai Lama does not have perfect judgment is
designed to make you stop having any thoughts that
there is any good whatsoever to be found in the
Dalai Lama. If he has any less than 100 percent
perfect judgment, you are supposed to think that
must mean he is All Bad.

Any demonstration that anybody has a negative
opinion of Meera Nanda's work is designed to lead
you to believe that she is Completely Wrong About
Everything.

When you encounter such scurrilous thought-stoppers,
therefore, you must Stop Thinking about them. You
cannot allow any negative thoughts to enter your
mind and pollute your positive views. And of
course you must think of those who attempt to
introduce such negative thoughts into your mind as
people who themselves Do Not Think and don't want
you to think either.

There is no such thing as ambiguity or ambivalence
or nuance in Barry's World, so anyone who attempts
to suggest that all is not black or white is
obviously No Good At All.