Ur incorrect.

In note further right & wrong refer to morality & its NOT imorral  for U to
be incorect or in error in the stating of what U may feel are  past or even
beliefs. Not sure I know them myself they constantly change.

If U would communicate with me in a more positive civil & polite  manor  U
may better do so between U & I & not in this public form  FF life. I will
galdly exchange my Tel # for such. Especially if U desire to  know my persent
beliefs. How that may assist U I know not but would share  them.

 I note just one aspect of those central beliefs allowed me  to stand 2
times as an elector in my N.York State congressional  district for the Natural
Law party ,or NLP know on the NY state ballot as the  Independence party.  I
have not supported ALL the party stands but enough  to stand in opposition
to 8 other parties on the ballot in the 29 Th. I did not  agree in total
with that platform then or now. That is but one area of then core  belief or
opinions held the some I may hold presently.

I am constantly changing or refining my belief systems & am  willing to
change most all of them when more learned in each area. One is I  try not with
out some lack of success to demean another on a public from but as  in the
army & life so correct or up braid others actions or  non actions behind
closed doors unless in court.

I feel & corrently hold that meditation TM but not the TMO has  give me &
my world as I see it much & continues to do so. I presently  hold subject to
more rigorous science in the positive affects of large groups of  people
doing meditations together all kinds or systems to get to that 4 Th state
helps the individual meditation & ohter about that meditator & I  persently
hold
that the TM sidhi practice large groups assists in bringing  peace. I am a
vedantist & fell at peresent that we all are one in the  silince. the
consciouness in me is altimately connected to U & all the  universe or SELFS.