This post harkens back to the excellent post by Barry Wright a few weeks ago
when he hypothesized what a school-age kid would do upon the introduction of TM
into his or her school...and Barry went through the exercise of what he or she
would find on the internet and the questions that would arise.

Anyone have the link to that post?