--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <do.rf...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, enlightened_dawn11 <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > ha-ha, no doubt and still frustrated that he was found out..
>

> Posting that story about Guru Dev wasn't meant to elicit such a puerile
> reaction from the emotionally immature Jr High kids here. My apologies to the
> adults.

Agreed. The pot shots were unwarranted. It was just an interesting story of
intrigue and deception. End of story. However, given the pile of accusations
about Maharishi's alleged sexual indiscretions reported on FFLife, true or
untrue, one can understand the hair trigger response of people who admire and
love Maharishi to lash out at the perennial Maharishi detractors.