http://tinyurl.com/qwy7bj

The link above goes to a New York Times article that deals
with the placebo effect from a very mundane angle: the use
of various creams that are sold over the counter for various
bodily aches.

Edg
PS....the below wasn't formatted by hand by me -- sorry,
I forgot, but know that I am attempting to make my posts
readable to those who get them via email.