grate.swan <no_re...@...> wrote:

> I thought she was very funny. A quiet humor. (Only the kidney joke was not so
> funny -- to me)

How about the one, "paying teachers more so they wouldn't sleep with their
students"   Whether Obaman laughed at this or not, the shots will juxtopose her
comments and his laughing as he did at many of her jokes.  The kidney joke and
the oxycotin joke about Rush were just kind of tasteless IMO.  I'm not saying
he doesn't deserve it, but I'm not sure if the moment of skererwing will be
worth any possible fallout that may aries.  Just sayin.........