--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams" <willy...@...>
wrote:

> Robert wrote:
> > Whose behind 'That Curtain?'
> >
> Yeah, who is behind that curtain? The meanest
> administration since Richard Nixon's? Only this
> time, the press is sympathetic to the meanness,
> and eager to join in.
>
> I'll tell you what is a bad joke - the
> "change-we-can-believe-in" joke.
>
> Unseemly of the POTUS to laugh at jokes wishing
> a political critic dead.
>
> There's nothing better to laugh at than some
> smug lefties at a dinner party, except maybe
> instead of laughing, the POTUS should have
> cringed down in his chair and put his hand over
> his forehead!
>
> Don Imus roughed up Bill Clinton at an annual
> event, and that was mean, but Wanda Sykes, takes
> being mean to a 'ho-nutter-lebel'.
>
> Watch the video. What do you think?
>
> http://tinyurl.com/ryu9n6

Since Barack Obama is an authentic person, and the joke and timing was so, so
funny...
Because the 'Real Republican POTUS is the infamous Rush Limbo...
So, to dare say anything derogatory against the 'Satan of the Cracker Club'...
OMG, how dare she...
Besides, I didn't hear her wishing anyone dead? did YOu?
She just wanted to kick the fat bitch, Rush, in the kidneys...
What the hell's wrong with that sentiment...
I would join in!
R.G.