--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <no_re...@...> wrote:

> > > I had a dream last night that Cheney was after me because
> > > I made fun of him.  It was scary.
> >
> > My late mother was appalled when he nominated himself
> > for vice president. Her loathing was so intense it
> > startled my sister and me, who aren't exactly
> > temperate in our view of Republicans. We hadn't been
> > thinking of him as particularly evil.
> >
> > Anyway, you just reminded me that not long after that
> > my mother had a nightmare in which Cheney was chasing
> > her through the woods.
> (asnip)
He does seem to be channeling quite a Luciferian Entity...
In that case, it's a good thing that he didn't catch you or your dear Mom, in
that God aweful dream...
But, seriously, it is wise to protect yourself, when thinking of him, or
God-Forbid, if you are ever in his presence...
Number 1.
Surround yourself in Light, a Blue Light:
The Light of Archangle Michael, to protect you, with his sword of truth!
Uber Shakti #2.
And, it's always good to mention the name of: Jesus Christ...
As he was tempted many times by this evil one, and succeeded in frustrating his
efforts...
Just say, 'Satan, Get Thee Behind Me!...when tempted in fear and shaking
trepidation...ooooh...

 We are at a 'Spiritual Turning Point', where this 'Luciferian Aspect' is
dieing out, on this planet...
This is:
Good information to know, since we have been at this 'Sp[ir]it-aul... Battle,
for only a few thousands of years, so, there ya' go...
R.G/.