On May 12, 2009, at 6:28 PM, enlightened_dawn11 wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradh...@...> wrote:

Evil as Anti-Creative Intelligence, the SCI lecture y'all missed :-).

 Robin Woodsworth Carslen: MMY's first "governor of the Age of
Enlightenment" from his "Letters of an Enlightened Man".

right on cue, Vaj. you always regress into this infantile, poo slinging persona when someone nails you, as emptybill and others did recently. you could try modifying your behavior to something at least approximating adulthood, y'know...

I didn't really take BJ seriously Dawn-Jim but I do wish him the best, we've talked off list a number of times. But it is funny, esp. reading the almost continuous childishness of your posts, to hear this post. <big belly laugh>

these robin carlsen tracts, although you obviously find them illuminating, are even more boring than the faux buddhist spew you usually grace our presence with.

They weren't tracts DJ, they were quite serious. Robin was coming up against the fact that his teacher, Maharishi, was a demonic being who wasn't interested in enlightened TM people, but keeping the family business going. Whatever that might mean: demonic guru-businessmen. Bizarre. I realize it's pretty darn weird, but let's face it, so was the Big Reesh. It's said that some children would spontaneously expereince him as a demon. Makes you wonder just what RWC was onto.