In aug. of 1973, the arch-angel Gabriel told me; that if i didn't do what he
had asked of me that i would not be aloud back into my fathers house! Well, the
first thing i thought of was that he was talking about my father and his home
on earth. Which i was not interested in, cause i was 20 and lived on my own and
was not at all interrested in going back home. But after i thought about it i
realized that he was talking about heaven and God. Then i realized that what he
was saying in so many words is that i had lived there before with my father
Jahovah in heaven, which is my origenal home, in heaven. So after some thinking
it dawned on me that maybe the spirits of people r actually the fallen angels
in the bible's old testament.............................through the years i
did some thinking and investigating,i found out that the fallen angels and
satan and his angels are actually 2
different groups of angels. Of course the bible says in the book of Rev. that
Satan and his angels will be thrown out of heaven by Michael and his angels
(Rev. 12). And then there r the Nephilim in bible's book of
Genesis..............I don't know how many groups of fallen angels there r in
the bible but 4 now i'am just concerned about people and where their spirits or
ghost came from...............  My interpretation of the "parable of the
prodigal son" is.......That both of these 2 sons represent the angels in
heaven. The son who left his father and home represent the original sin of the
fallen angels or spirits of man kind, and the son who stayed behind with his
fater represent the angels in heaven that didn't rebell against god and so r
not guilty of sin which is to rebell from god. When the first son comes home to
the father, the father says to him, u were dead to me and now that u r back u r
alive again. What i think this means is that when the first son left god that
was the first death. But if and when these fallen angels should repent of their
 original sin and return to god their father they will be alive again and  b
spared the 2 death which is ever lasting. Because your spirit  or ghost is
indestructible and ever lasting and never actually dies. Only the body dies and
returns to dust, from which it was made of, thats what is means to sleep when u
die. But your spirit or ghost never sleeps and it never dies. Both the 1st
death and the 2sd death r spiritual deaths...............................The
parable of the lost sheep in Luke 15 also has the same meaning. Both the sheep
and the son that stayed home r not guilty of sin. They don't represent people,
becouse all people r guilty of sin and r not worthy of
salvation.................. All thru the bible it says come "back" to god, or
come "back" home to god your father! As every 1 knows your original home with
your father is where u came from.
So it doesn't take much imagination that your spirit or ghost originally came
from heaven. Which is your original home with your father your creater. This is
y in the ACTS OF THE APOSTLES 12, Peter is referred to as an angel, because
they thought he could never escape from the romens and so there for they
thought it was his ghost, spirit or as they called it his angel, that the woman
had heard...............................................................

   This is just some of the reasons y i bele  In Rev. 12:4 it says that this
red dragon which symbolizes satan cast down a third of the stars (the stars
symbolizeing angels) of heaven to the earth! In Daneil 8:10 it says this dragon
satan cast down stars to the earth  and stomps on them.  Theologians think this
symbolizes satan being the leader of the fallen angels.  But anyone can c that
their thinking is obviously false. The dragon that symbolizes satan is not
leading this group of fallen angels. First of all in both of these 2 verses the
dragon wish symbolizes satan the devil has cast down to earth these angels by
force. Then in daneil 8:10 he is stomping on them. He is trying to destroy
them. It should b clear to everyone from reading this that satan is not the
leader of this group of fallen angels.  Actually they r his prisoners, victoms
and he is their false accuser that is out to destroy them. >

                                                         Also in the "parable
of the prodigal son" in Luke 15, the frist son who left his father(and was
guilty of sin because of this) symbolizes man kind, but the second son who
stayed home with the father and never left him was with out fault and not
guilty of sin. The second son obviously doesn't represent man kind because all
r guily of sin and r not worthy of salvation. But represent the angels in
heaven who never left God. Also the parable of the lost sheep in Luke 15, tell
the same story only with sheep instead.  The 99 sheep who never left home are
not guilty of sin and r with out fault, unblemished, Just like the second son
who stayed at home was not guilty of sin.

                                     And so there u have it, my argument that
the spirits of people r actualy the incarnations of fallen angels, that left
god on their own free will. Thats y they r guilty of sin.  The definition of
sin is to rebell from god, which is what happened in these parables. >

                                                              People are not
guilty of sin because of something their parants or adam and eve did! Its only
common sence that God would not burn some 1 in hell for some thing 1 of there
ansisters did. U r guilty ownly of your own original sin. Not some 1 else's.
Which is y the bibe keeps saying over and over again to come back home to god
the father. >
               These are some of the reasons why i beleave people r a group of
the fallen angels. >......

                          .....................I have written of other things i
have learned and experienced at.....www.prophetelijahspeaks.freewebspace.com
 Don't bother to read the red print that's obsolete, just the black print!