--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jimjim5886" <jimjim5...@...>
wrote:

> People seem to think that Barack Obama is going to save this country
from ruin during this crisis were in. But they are going to be very
disappointed because Obama will die suddenly and mysteriously after only
a few days in office (first 100 days maybe) without really acomplishing
much of anything. Other than to raise taxes. > The bible says in Rev.
17:10 that there are 7 kings 5 are fallen and 1 "is"(present tense). I
figured out who the first 6 kings were when Geoge W. Bush was
President(During his frist term) and i realilized that there were still
5 former pres. still alive at that point in time. They were Ford,
Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton. And of course Geoge W. would be #6 who is
spoken of in the present tense because of course he was the president
then at that point in time, and still is untill Obama becomes king #7 on
Jan. 20th. > I saw in 1 of my visions where my wife said to some other
women "the president is allready dead". In the vision she was in Fargo,
N. Dak. and she was looking in the direction of a plane that had just
taken off from the airport in Fargo. I thing that plane might have been
airforce 1. Acording to the catholic bible in Dan. 11 the person who is
king or pres. just before the anti-christ comes along will die during a
crises. Which is where we are now and its probably going to get worse. >
I started my web page in 2004. www.prophetelijahspeaks.freewebspace.com
read the black print. I knew Who the frist 6 kings were. And i knew that
whoever became pres. after Geoge W. Bush would be the 7th king. I
thought for sure that people would be smart enough to see that Bush was
wrong in going to war in Iraq. And that they would never reelect him,
but i was wrong. And after the election i thought forsure that they
would wake up and come to there senses and impeach him. But i was wrong
again. But now that Obama has been elected i finely know for sure that
he is the 7th king the bible speaks of and the 1 my wife spoke of in my
vision. > Also The angel Gabriel told me that Jimmy Carter is the
anti-christ. So he will be the 8th king and is also one of the previous
7 kings as it says in Rev.17:10. Gabriel also told me that Jimmy Carter
was going to change his name and divorce his wife. >>>

JimJim....you are mentally defective.

OffWorld