This sounds like the photocopy of a book I saw at Fiuggi Fonte, Italy
in late April of 1972 during the so-called '2000' course.
MMY had the SIMS dogs set up an SCI administration office in one
of the hotels along with a few books - a sort of starter library. Somehow
I got word of this text showing correspondences between Vedic
Devas and human anatomy/physiology. I went to that office and
they actually let me read the text, although they wouldn't let me
photocopy it or take it out of the office. They did let me take notes and
if I remember correctly those are probably in a footnote on my course
notes from one of MMY's lectures at that time.

How weird. The bardo of this life is stranger than a David Lynch film.
om hrih strih vikrtaanana hum phat.