> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@> wrote:
> <snip>
> > Just calling it like I see it, Bub. I didn't marry the
> > guy so I get to enjoy the view from the captains deck
> > that pilots the ship of state and warn of approaching
> > disaster. Guys like you are still on the poop deck drunk
> > on Cool Aid and twisting in the wind of Obama's sea
> > change on policies that matter to you like, FISA and
> > Habeas Corpus.
>
> "Barack Obama spoke for an hour in FF this morning.
> I found him very inspiring. I got a chance to ask
> a question:...what he would do to repair the
> constitutional erosion that had occurred under
> Bush/Cheney. He answered that...if he became
> president, his first move would be to call in his
> attorney general and have him/her review everything
> Bush has done in light of its impact on the
> Constitution. He would then reverse every decision
> which had eroded it. (Obama taught constitutional
> law for 10 years.)"
>
> --Rick Archer, Nov. 8, 2007 (#153957)

If you ever met Rick you would know he looks like a pretty flexible guy,
probably from so many years of yoga asnas. I wonder what kind of pretzel he has
to twist himself into these days if thinks only Hillary supporters have a
reason to criticize the One. Hmmm?

http://tinyurl.com/dkgzvq
http://brotherpeacemaker.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/head_up_your_ass.jpg