--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Randy Meltzer" <rm...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@> wrote:
> >Hey Vaj,
> I would like to respond to your comment in this post about the "bought"
> shankaracharyas.  Please correct me if I am wrong, but I am assumming that
> you mean that the Shantinand-VishnuDevand-Vasudevananda line has been somehow
> manipulated by Maharishi by money he has given them.  I can not speak for
> Shantinand or Vishnu Devanand but I do know that Vasudevanand was not
> "bought" by Maharishi.
> Deepak Chopra did a course in India back in 1998 or so and Vasudevanad was
> invited and attended.  Deepak told me that Maharishi did not want
> Vasudevanand to attend, but he went away, saying to Maharishi, "You are a
> good yogi, but I do what I want!".  Deepak also told me that Maharishi does
> give Vasudevanand some money, but it is very little.  I have no idea about
> the finacial arrangements now.
> I am sure you will have your own spin on this story based on your knowledge
> and experience of the Shankaracharyas, but I thought I would just put this
> out there for you and everyone else.

Good idea indeed.
But why on earth do you believe that this trickster "Vaj" knows anything about
the Shankaracharya traditions beyond what he has Googeled ? He never learned TM
and does not even understand the basic dynamics of that technique.

He is a simple "Buddhist". And a Maharishi/Shankara hater on a mission. That's
all.