From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fairfieldl...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Mike Dixon
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2009 10:18 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Who is Rush Limbaugh

>Robert, I would suggest to you that you are investing too much energy into
"hate" in order to appear Holy. Hatred is a fiber in the cloth of humanity
that makes it week and "human", not "devine". I was told, and I'm not
absolutely sure, that one of the original sutras M taught was
"Indifference". Indifference allows one to reject or not embrace something
unhealthy  or unwise  without the emotional intangelment of hating it. If
someone is going to invest their Soul with hatred, they should be absolutely
sure beyond a reasonable doubt that they KNOW exactly what they are hating
and why and still, at best, that only makes them human. Just my humble
opinion though.:)

Cultivating the attitudes of friendliness to all, compassion for the
suffering, sharing in the gladness of the happy, indifference towards the
wicked and equanimity towards virtue and vice and the vicissitudes of life
purifies the mind of its obstacles to liberation." 1:30-33. - Patanjali