Emptybill:

So the Palast des Okkulten is in your back bedroom?

Robert:

Hey Billy, What the heck is a Palast des Okkulten?

I have no idea what kind of person you think I am...

We have never met, as far as I can remember...

I had a horrible death last time around, so I had to heal up a lot.

Emptybill:

Although you call yourself babaji you don't stage
yourself like a 20th Century Magician.

(snip)

Robert:

Hey Billy, Last time I looked, it is the 21st.
Century...

Did you miss the last 100 years, Mr. Empty? or what?

R.g.

Hey Robert,

Just a little elbow to the ribs
that’s all … not meaning to offend as Tripura Kirk would say.

I have no idea of "what kind of person" you are nor have we met in this life
that I know. Perhaps the last, for what it's worth.

You mentioned Hanussen so I
followed by asking some questions that you still haven’t answered. Here are some
more:

On what basis do you make this connection?
How do you know?

Here … I’ll help by providing
possible answers:

You saw a Triumph des Willens and felt sympathy.You heard Mack the Knife and
then had a dream.You went to a psychic who said - “you were a stage
     clairvoyant”. You did a past life regression without any knowledge
     about who, what, when but you keep yelling in the mirror “I see a great
     fire!” You remember driving a Bugatti.You want to go Boar hunting without
knowing why.
     However you do know you were not Krishna's friend Arjuna during the
Kurukshetra war.