Judy,

Hmmm, Ruth called my post ugly, and I think she nailed it.  And I
admitted that I gave myself permission to be as mean as Godzilla making
a Bambi pancake.  In other words, I wasn't even talking about your
picture at all -- just pretending to do that and riffing in a vile low
vibe.

To me a woman's looks change by the thought. Bam, bam, bam, she's ugly,
she's sexy, she's kind, she's evil, and on and on it goes.  I think this
is what keeps men from looking for very long into their faces -- they
are all Mother Divine I tells ya, and whole worlds scintillate before
their inner ken like motes suspended in rays of light.  It makes men
shit their pants.  Hard enough to please one's employer every day, what
chance to a Sat Yuga Goddess with a Kali Yuga man's personality?

Yeah, I think all men are built to look first and feel later and to
judge the book by the cover, but, if a guy is really looking for a
partner (rare,) the woman's looks  only allure until she says the first
word, then all bets are off.  The most beautiful babe can be a psychic
black hole, and that energy cannot be as easily disguised as a pimple
being covered by makeup.  If a guy's merely looking for sex, then he can
pretty much stop paying attention to energy, and the lady is beautiful
all night long.

My post's energy was, I thought at the time, an appropriate echoing of
your energy when you scoured me in a personal attack.  I often feel you
nuke others instead of chide them in a friendly banterly way, and I
still scratch my head when you do this to a newbie who's come here to
try to get some sort of merit badge.  That
blasting-while-also-correcting is  certain to scare away tons of folks
who don't have the ego strength to hang here for their intellectual
betterment.  Shit, I barely have the strength.  When Ruth said the word
"ugly," it wasn't a paper cut to me.  Ruth's heart counts.  But your
blasts equally are as sure to hurt others as much as Ruth's well aimed
arrows.  Tell me why I shouldn't conclude that you're always trying to
thin the herd here.

The physician desires disease, and Judy desires incorrectitudes; seems
to me, you'd want a lot more dunderheads, blowhards, and crocked cocks
here in order to be sure that the entire spectrum of nonsense can be
displayed and that your creative intelligence will have easy pickings.
Not to say that I alone am not enough to keep you typing all day long,
but that you might enjoy your "job" here more if you didn't have the
same old grind of "See Barry, stomp Barry, grind Berry, make Barry bread
from Barry bones."  Seriously, if we had another pompous asshole with no
ability to see himself as others do, would that be refreshing to you?

For the record, I can point to no post of yours that would be proof that
you, Judy, have a lousy life due to your blasting others in real life.
Just as others here do not know me, not really, I cannot know you, not
really.  Almost all accusations here are doomed to ultimately be close
to 100% projection.

Do you agree?  I bet you don't.  I bet you think you could identify
Barry from an "audio only" recording of ten conversations of tourists
overheard in a Spanish cafe like spotting a guy in a police lineup with
a burglar's mask still being worn.  I don't have such certainty.  The
Barry we see here is too haughty to be much of a success in the real
world, so, I'm guessing he's got some very nice and proper masks that he
can don, but we won't see them worn here, eh?  Nab, different story
maybe, but in general I think most posters hold back huge hunks of "what
they are."  Judging Barry is definitely hunting elephants with a
woodsman's axe because they're so tree-like donchaknow.

Glad to hear my darts didn't hit any tender spots over there, but damned
if I didn't think I was doing a SWAT attack.  For a moment, I swear I
was Bruce Willis reloading in mid-air while spinning like a top and
mowing down the surrounding hoard of world class evil creeps.  Not that
you're a world class evil creep, mind you, just that I felt that way
while shooting from the hip.

Ah, coffee and a nearby mirror start my day.

Edg