<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , nablusoss1008 <no_reply@>
wrote:

<http://www.temporarytemples.co.uk/> >

<http://www.thecropcircleshop.com/> >

> > >   With what seems like quite a large number of these
> > > circles, isn't it odd that someone hasn't seen them
> > > being made and, have the facts on how it is done?
> >
> > Yes. What do you conclude from that?
> >
>   Maybe I am not alert enough to see it is all BS.
>   Still, they look like very precise  patterns and, maybe could have
some yet to be discovered meaning.
>    I think if it were my farm, I would make some effort to find out.

It is an interesting point you made Nelson.

I am an artist, and visited one of these crop circles before the
phenomenon was really recognised internationally (actually I was taken
to the site by a completely unrelated party (  in the 1980's in England,
about 50 miles from Stonehenge -- a couple of old ladies took me there,
followers of Krishnamurti, and ex TM'rs) --  coincidentally, the day
after a friend and I had witnessed a very strange UFO ( that means
"unidentified" - it was way up in the sky, very strange, and we did not
know what it was -- ie. unidentified flying object.)
We drove  to the reported crop circle. When I saw it, I thought, even if
they are fake it represents something that, as and artist, I
understood...it represented a consciousness that was creative and
intelligent, and  profound.

Even if it is fakers, they cannot help but tap into something profound,
because they are not distinct from truth, no matter how hard they try.
We are truth, truth is what we are.

In fact, that is what they intend to do - tap into our archetypal nature
-  and as creatively intelligent people, they are able to do that.

However, if they are aliens beaming some profound message from outer
space, what is the difference? No matter if they are fakers, or hippies
of the best intentions, or aliens from outer space... it does not
matter.

As an artist, they are beautiful, and that goes beyond all creed, color,
or species ( or alien)

We are all one, we all love beauty, truth, and life...wether republican
or democrat, Russian or Jamaican, human or animal, Earthling or Alien.

We are all the same.

And it is beuatiful.

OffWorld