On Jun 3, 2009, at 1:33 PM, Bhairitu wrote:

Alex, I'm still totally clueless as to how to do that.
I can get the long header, and then pull up the
Whois? slot on the Network Utility, but I never know
which # to plug in.  This time, I tried them all...
I think...and didn't see anything about Denmark.
Obviously I have no idea what I'm doing.

Sal

Unless it is an IP address registered to a company with their own server
it is hard to tell since most individuals have "leased" IP not static
service from their ISP. Even if an individual has static you only get the name of the company that provided it. Then if someone is using the Yahoo Web site you don't get anything other than the Yahoo IP address.

Well, that's what I thought...
but I'm still wondering how
Alex knew it was from Denmark.

Sal