Chandashari,

If Professor Choudry had seen the UK chart, he would have made a more
definitive statement about the potential events in the UK.  There are
certain features in the UK chart that are indicative of troubles
ahead.  These features include the transit of Saturn to the natal
Moon, which is termed Sade Sati.

Regards,

John R.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, chandashari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>