> do.rflex wrote:
> > How Pharma and Insurance Intend to
> > Kill the Public Option..
> >
> "They still have to find a sound way
> to pay for expanding health care, a
> tough job amid staggering U.S. budget
> deficits..."

willytex is right.

Look, with a $1.8 trillion deficit, Obammy has shot his wad.

There really is nothing else we can spend our money on 'cause we haven't got it.

The only good thing about the spending orgy that Obammy went on is that there
isn't anything left for global warming.  And no one's interested anyway.
Pretty much everyone has concluded it's a scam.

Ha!