---
I fell*splat*
on my left knee
then, shortly thereafter,
I *splat!*
fell on my right knee

bruising

right knee looked, &felt worse.

A few days & I could do yoga again, but at a weird angle
To avoid hurting knee

-Going to the store and *splat!*
I feel AGAIN!this time on both knees at the same time!
It was like an entity just stuck out it's leg for me to fall over
nothing there to trip over,the usual shoes, etc...

my right knee was not healed up from the last fall;
I rolled up my torn jeans and it looked like I had 2 knees!
(swelling)
It's been about 2 weeks now,
since last splat,
the bruising is settling down, but I still have 2 knees!
I'm new to this area, and could use your advice to a person to go to for advice.
One person told me perhaps it should be drained(?)
What would be the reasons, pro&con for draining/continuing to let it be without
draining?
Anyone have experience with this?
I am interested in your perceptions of this;
in wellness,
physically,
and
spiritually.
I want to make the correct descisions here.
I value what you all have to say.
I am stronger with you.

And how can I extend love to you,
my friends?