--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stan...@...>
wrote:

> [...]

********

Actually, since Shemp is posting during working hours, I don't think he'll beef
about that proposed rule, but since the great majority of posters here are not
posting from work computers (and they would put themselves at risk just by
wasting company time even if they never visited any porn sites), there's no
need to make any more rules about posting.

The trouble with worrying about what may offend some is that you end up being
so politically correct that you can't do anything. You referred to somebody as
a "cute sexy young guy" in
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/message/211261 -- what if somebody
says you're crossing over a line here?

Unless Yahoo officially complains about posts here, a very unlikely event since
the provocateur who caused an "adult" classification problem here before was
easily dealt with by Rick, the moderators should not be making more and more
rules about what is OK to post and what not. I like the shock value of making
some posts to shocking links (and I will even use tiny.url to mask the XXX
nature of the URL sometimes). This is not an "adult" site, but we're all
adults, so let's not get too prissy, eh?