Dear Pinky(or whatever name, fits)

Nice to meet you,

You will find me, as one of the nicest humans on the planet, at the present
time...
The reason, I am writing you, is because, I like your smile.
If you want to write me back, that's up to you...
But, Please, Madame, read the rest...
'At your Convenience or Contrariness',
It's up to you, Madame, really it always, was...
Knowingly, I have been working to perfect myself,
In every way, for a touch, at thy breast...
A whiff of thy loin juices.
I desire thee, in every way, Imaginable, to man, or woman!~
And would enjoy, devoting myself, to you,
And to your Happiness, for the Rest of the Days of this mortal frame.. life...
What ever!

Your's Truely,
Erik Jan(or whatever name of your choice)