--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <babajii...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <babajii_99@> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "meowthirteen" <meowthirteen@>

> > > Yeah, yeah, sure...Tantra, Schmantra...
> > > When you and Dingle Berry can levitate,
> > > Using Tantra Sex...then get back to us.
> > > Until then, it's all smoke and mirrors,
> > > As stated so eloquently, Above...
> > > R.G.
> > >

> > Touchy, touchy, Robert. Here we have a newbie, a fresh new voice who wants
> > to talk about how she (I'm guessing she) feels about sex and you jump on
> > her with both feet ad hominem.  Puritanical blowhards like yourself and
> > religious zealots of every stripe who extol the virtues of sexual purity by
> > controlling their "urges" go nutty when a free spirit says that sex is fun.
> > It's freak out time, "I must squash free spirit, I must squash my boner!"
> > God forbid you got a boner thinking about meowthirteen having a tantric
> > romp in the hay. If she likes sex and you don't, let the girl have some fun
> > and mind your own business.
> >
> I didn't mean to jump on anyone...perhaps I wrote too fast, in response...
> I don't want anyone to squash their boner.
> I understand that sex can be fun, and sometimes even sacred...
> I am just a bit frustrated with the whole scene right now, and can't find a
> compatible tantric partner, myself...
> Also, I have been attempting to understand the essence of celibacy, and how
> Maharishi or others like him, understood the path of giving up sex...
> Again, I apologize to 'meothirteen' if I caused any harm...
> r.g.

Robert, I appreciate your heartfelt reply. As I've said before, I hope you find
a wonderful woman to love. If one day, I hope soon, cupid's thunderbolt
strikes, and a woman sweeps you off your feet, the artificiality of a
particular style of loving making, won't even enter your head. You'll forget
about books, scripture, Maharishi, tantra, celibacy, and all the preconceived
notions about sex, you have swirling around in your head and enjoy discovering
the mystery of your heart.