<http://shareintl.org/magazine/old_issues/2009/2009-06.htm#top> The
star that heralds Maitreya's emergence
"In the very near future, people everywhere will have the
opportunity to witness an extraordinary and significant sign, the like
of which has been manifested only once before, at the birth of Jesus.
Then, according to Christian teaching, a star appeared in the heavens
and led three wise men from the East to the birthplace of Jesus. Soon,
once again, a star-like luminary of brilliant power will be seen around
the world." (Benjamin Creme's Master, `Maitreya's first
interview', SI Jan/Feb 2009)

On 12 December 2008 Share International distributed a news release
announcing that in the very near future a large, bright star would
appear in the sky visible throughout the world, night and day, heralding
the imminent appearance of Maitreya in His first interview on a major US
television programme. Since early January 2009 sightings of the star
have been reported all over the world and hundreds of sightings have
been sent to Share International. We include a selection of the latest
reports from the media, Share International readers, and sightings from
YouTube. All are genuine sightings confirmed by Benjamin Creme's
Master to be the `star'.

Please click for more information and latest photographs of the
`star' <http://shareintl.org/maitreya/Ma_starsign.htm>

A new video about the 'star' is now available on Youtube, called
"The `Star' sign"
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuuMOvy1KNE>
   RCN Colombia News, Colombia [RCN Colombia News, Colombia]
<http://shareintl.org/magazine/old_issues/2009/images/200906_star_colomb\
ia_rcntv_20090415.jpg> Television news channel RCN Colombia reported an
incident which took place on 15 April 2009 in Pereira, capital city of
the state of Risarald. Announcing that a "journalist films a UFO in
Pereira, the spaceship flew over several buildings", it told how
television journalist Liliana López saw a gigantic, bright light in
the sky from her eighth-floor balcony at 9.20pm. She captured the
diamond-shaped object on her video camera and reported that it emitted a
multi-coloured light. It drifted across the sky for several minutes and
then mysteriously disappeared. UFO experts are investigating the
extraordinary footage. López recalls: " I saw a very big,
resplendent light in the sky, certainly not normal at all. It was easy
to see it was not a star or a plane and taking advantage of the fact
that I had a video camera with good resolution I tried to get some
close-up footage. You can see quite clearly what a strange object it is.
There is a moment when it's already going away – it starts
turning around, around, around, around and then finally moves away –
it's perfectly evident that it's a [space]ship". (Source:
RCN Colombia; YouTube)

Sky Television, UK
  [Sky Television, UK]
<http://shareintl.org/magazine/old_issues/2009/images/200906_star_uk_sky\
_news_20090322.jpg> On 22 March 2009 Sky Television News interviewed
thirteen-year-old Harriet Rogers who filmed what she thought was a UFO
hovering above Shrewsbury, England. On 21 February 2009, after a call
from her grandmother about a bright light in the sky, Harriet and her
father went upstairs to have a look and saw a brilliant ball of light
pulsing and changing colours. Harriet explained: "To the human eye,
it just looked like a bright light but, on the video camera we could see
it pulsing, then suddenly changing colours. They decided to go out and
follow the light to try to get a bit closer and they started to notice
it was going down beyond the horizon. She added: "This is when you
could see with your own eyes that it was pulsing and changing colours.
We stopped in a lay-by and rested the camcorder on a gatepost where we
got the best shots. We could see how it was getting much brighter than
before." Asked by a Sky reporter if she thought it was a UFO Harriet
said: "Yes. It's come back, it's definitely come back,
literally every starry night." There have been many unexplained
lights in the sky reported over Shropshire recently. The Shropshire Star
newspaper reported: "There have been up to 30 sightings of
mysterious light objects logged by UFO experts in the last two months
[February and March 2009] with at least eight recorded in the last
fortnight." (Source: Sky News; The Shropshire Star, UK)

The Sun, UK
  [The Sun, UK]
<http://shareintl.org/magazine/old_issues/2009/images/200906_star_uk_sun\
_news_20090519.jpg> On 16 February 2009 The Sun newspaper included a
report from Scott Shepperd of a bright light or "craft" spotted
over Colchester, Essex. A video of his sighting was placed on the
newspaper's website. Shepperd had been to the cinema with a friend
before he captured the dazzling light in the sky. He said: "As I was
about to get in the car to go home, a golden ball of light no higher
than 100ft above me caught my attention. I said to my mate to look, he
ignored me and said its probably just a plane. I asked him to check
anyway and, just as he did, it started moving over the top of us. It was
very bright orange and moved very quietly: it had no flashing light
which made me question if it was a plane. Quick as I could, I got out my
mobile phone to video it but by the time I had got it out and set it up
it had moved pretty far away." (Source: The Sun, UK)

Chester Chronicle, UK
"Orange UFO spotted above Chester skies" is the headline in the
Chester Chronicle on 30 April 2009. Marty Wilbur was standing on his
balcony using his mobile phone when he saw a "pulsating orange
light" rising up in front of him at 9.02 pm on 26 April 2009. He
filmed the mysterious orange glow as it tracked northwards and
disappeared. "I could see this orange ball rising up, at a 90-degree
angle, straight up, then it just sat there, sat still for a few seconds.
To my amazement it started moving sideways. Right away I recognized it
wasn't something normal that I had ever seen before. There was no
sound at all. All you can hear are birds chirping on the video."
(Source: chesterchronicle.co.uk)

Gazeta Alerta, Brazil
  [Gazeta Alerta, Brazil]
<http://shareintl.org/magazine/old_issues/2009/images/200906_star_brazil\
_tv_20090208.jpg> On 8 February 2009, during the live television
programme Gazeta Alerta in Rio Branco City, Brazil, the film crew
spotted an object in the sky changing colour from white, to red, to
blue. The live coverage continued as they filmed the object for more
than two hours, with more than 25 people witnessing the event. The
object moved from east to south and then from south to west. (Source:
YouTube)

Milliyet Kemer News, Turkey
  [Milliyet Kemer News, Turkey]
<http://shareintl.org/magazine/old_issues/2009/images/200906_star_turkey\
_milliyet_kemer_news_20090425.jpg> On 25 April 2009 at 3.30am a group of
security guards outside a hotel in the coastal town of Kemer, Turkey,
saw an unusual object hovering over the ocean and photographed it.
Security guard Erman Bulut was at the front of the hotel when he saw the
hexagonal object doing impossible manoeuvres above the sea and changing
shape and colour. He recalls: "At first I couldn't understand
what I was witnessing. I saw this large object rising from the sea. It
definitely wasn't a plane or balloon. It was leaving a trail and it
was glowing. My hands were shaking from the excitement. As it descended
towards the sea I ran to the beach but then it began to rapidly rise
eventually merging with the stars. It was hexagonal, orange and
fluorescent. As far as I am concerned it was definitely a UFO. One does
not get the chance to see such things often and I feel lucky to have
witnessed this. When one takes into account the size of the universe and
the number of stars, UFOs and aliens become a certainty." Erman's
co-workers Mehemet Aydin and Sezgin Cesur also saw the object and
described it. "It was hexagonal but at times it's shape changed. It
descended and then rose, disappearing into the sky. "I didn't sleep
all night from excitement" concluded Mr Cesur. (Source: Milliyet
Kemer News, Turkey)
  <http://shareintl.org/magazine/old_issues/2009/2009-06.htm#top> :
Milliyet Kemer News, Turkey)